Organizational Design Consultant
Organizational Design Consultant (Short term contractor position- 5-month period)
DGA ASG is seeking a senior expert experienced with developing high-level strategies and organizational frameworks to work as a consultant with DGA ASG’s Special Economic Zones and Regulatory Design Practice (SEZ Practice) and Middle East North Africa Practice (MENA Practice). The person must be willing to work as an independent contractor full-time in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Sun – Thu) during the 5 months project beginning January 2024 (exact dates to be confirmed).
- Developing an organizational strategy, mission, and framework for the legal department of an entity empowered to perform both local and national-level regulatory responsibilities.
- Creating a plan and strategic initiatives for the legal department related to engaging and serving the needs of a community, including through the creation of an ombudsman’s office.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with public-sector legal departments and with citizen complaints / ombudsman systems from an international perspective.
- Great relational and communication skills with senior executives.
- Strong project management skills.
- BA/BS in political science, law, economics, international relations, public policy or business administration, or a related field, or equivalent experience, with a J.D., LL.M. or Master’s in related field a plus.
- Additional preferred qualifications/skills:
- Lawyer / legal background.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the Saudi / GCC region and culture.
- Experience managing a city attorney’s office, ombudsman’s office, law firm, or corporate legal department.
- Experience with critically analyzing and developing public policies, legislation, and regulations.
- Experience working for a management consulting firm.
- Strong ability to create attractive PowerPoints quickly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dentons Global Advisors is committed to equal opportunity in recruitment and employment practices and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. No job applicant or employee receives unfavorable treatment on the grounds of color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other status protected by law.